Amenities for our Guests
- Fresh coffee and/or tea is readily available or upon request
- Each bed has fluffy pillows for your comfort
- High thread-count sheets cover every bed
- Down comforters provide warmth and comfort for all guests
- A small refrigerator stocked with assorted beverages is available for guest usage
- We feature the luxurious Thymes bath products in each bathroom
- We offer a cotton, waffle-weave robe for guest usage while at Meadows Inn logo
- Each room has a hair dryer for guest usage
- An iron and ironing board are available upon request
- All rooms have alarm-clock radios for your listening pleasure
- We have bike storage space in our locked garage, available upon request
- We have secure, free Wifi easily accessible in each room of our B & B!
Never stay at a B & B before? Want to make it special for your special person but don't know what to do? Please contact us to help you make arrangements to make the event memorable. We are here to assist and help ensure that your visit will be relaxing and worry-free. Let us help plan your visit to the area, while staying at our Inn.
While planning your visit to Meadows Inn, we hope that you will explore the area’s many attractions. Some of what we can help you with are:
- Dinner recommendations and/or reservations
- Theatre reservations
- Golf reservations
- Winery tours
- Amish tours
- Area museums
We can arrange flowers for your visit and have them in the room upon your arrival. Perhaps a box of candy or other item to accompany the flowers. Please call or e-mail us so we can make the arrangements for you.
If you would like to arrange a special gift basket to be placed in your room prior to your arrival, we enjoy making baskets tailored to your occasion or interest. An example of this could be a special basket with a book from a favorite author, filled with goodies or maybe a basket of spa indulgences. Please go to our Gifts page for more information, or call or e-mail us so we can make the arrangements for you.
"your little extras, touches like the treats at night, the special
lotions, shampoo, etc., the binoculars so we can watch your
black squirrels and birds are all appreciated"
* guest commentary *
At "The Meadows", we have had many groups such as friends, families, and Red Hatters stay with us. Some groups make an annual event of the visit. There is ample room with two sitting rooms, a large dining room plus the outside with the large patio and yard. Please call or email us to make any special arrangements.